We would like to bring your attention to a brand new feature for 2018 - an entire programme tailored specifically for delivery, logistics and fulfilment teams across retail and beyond.
The dedicated Delivery & Logistics Theatre will provide a comprehensive look at online delivery for the next generation.
Collaborating with IMRG’s Delivery Retailer Advisory Board - a team of expert retailer logistics professionals, which shapes IMRG’s delivery agenda - we have created a 2-day eCommerce Expo Delivery and Logistics agenda that will ask THE key questions the industry will need to answer for the next generation of shoppers - including: What will the ideal customer experience look like? How will Peak evolve? What services will be affordable and sustainable? How can Returns pay?
Our conference will cover the following key themes:
- The changing shape of peak
- Customer experience by 2023
- Cost to serve
- Great Ideas & Flights of Fancy
- E-Logistics and the Environment
- How to make Returns pay
- Click and Collect
Hear from leading representatives from top retailers and providers, including Ocado, ASDA and Royal Mail.
Other key features include:
- A bespoke experience for senior D&L attendees, including access to the VIP programme, fast-track entry and reserved seating.
- D&L experience highlighting all conference sessions, exhibitor stands and networking hubs relevant to D&L delegates
- Networking hub and concierge information point for D&L attendees
- Access to the invitation sessions within the Cross Border Theatre (also new for 2018)
This, and more, is being developed to make eCommerce Expo the number 1 exhibition platform for Delivery, Logistics and Fulfilment.
If you are interested to know more about commercial opportunities, please get in touch with Justin Opie on +44 (0)20 3696 0980 | DD: +44 (0)20 3696 098 or | M: +44 (0)7973 550832.